Get the look ⇒Kerry Washington

Hi dolls! Here is another Get the look post. I have noticed that you guys really like these posts so I decided to do them more often. Polka dots have become a huge trend and I am absolutely lovin' polka dot dresses. Since polka dots hit the fashion industry I found out that some of the celebs decided to try them out. And so far I think that Kerry W. did the best job with styling this incredible piece. I think she will be the perfect this  weeks Get the Look person. What do you think?Take a look, and be free to comment your thoughts.

Ćao svima! Evo još jednog Get the look post-a. Primetila sam da su postovi na ovu temu najčitaniji pa sam odlučila da ih pišem što češće. Tufnice su postale pravi hit ove sezone i ja sam skroz zaljubljena u haljine na tufnice. I otkad su tufne postale pravi hit primetila sam da su neke zvezde odlučile da se oprobaju u ovom trendu. I mogu vam reći da mi se do sada najviše sviđa kako je Kerry Washington iznela ovaj komad. Uverite se i sami! Mislim da  je ona svakako zaslužila ovonedeljnu titulu Get the Look osobe. Šta vi mislite? Slobodno komentarišite vaše mišljenje.

Kerry wore an incredible D&G dress but you don't have to spend all that money to look incredible. It is your choice, will it be the  Lust or the Must piece!Enjoy :)

Kerry je nosila izuzetnu D&G haljinu, ali vi ne morate da potrošite toliki novac da bi ste izgledali sjajno. Vi možete da birate između Lust i Must komada,koji je vaš izbor? :)Lust or Must?

Comments

Popular Posts