My Key To Healthy & Glowing Skin



'SPRING CLEANING'
with '7th Heaven'
 I don't think I talk about skincare that much on my blog as I do on my Instagram or Twitter. If you follow me on these social media you would see that skincare is very important to me, and I am obsessed with al of the skincare 'thingies' like creams, tonics, mists and especially masks! Today, I am so happy to say that I have partnered up with one of my favorite skincare brands '7th Heaven' to let you guys on my 'Key to a healthy and glowing skin' and also let you guys in on their new campaign called 'Spring Cleaning'.  I really believe face masks are the most important part of your skincare routine, and my favorite part of the day is coming home after a long day, take off my makeup and put on my face mask. And how can you not love that feeling of fresh and healthy skin after you used your face mask? As summer is aproaching, I want my skin to really be at its best and I can show off my glowing skin everyday of summer.  Most of the time I use '7th heaven' masks, mostly because they have a huge variety of different types of face masks, ones for detoxing, some for relaxing and others for de-stressing. And whait is fantastic, is that they are always coming up with some new masks with better formulas. Whatever you need, these masks got you covered. The mask that I am wearing here is with blueberry and it is for refreshing your skin, which comes quite handy when you sleep in on a weekend morning. Another thing I love about them is that they all smell absolutely amazing and are all with natural ingredients, and what is most important they do not test their products on animals. '7th Heaven' has a variety of other skincare products, but you can read about all that on their website. I hope you decide to try some of these and see for yourself how great they actually are for your skin. And of course, let me know if you have already tried some products out, and how do you take care of your skin.

xoxo Angelina



'PROLEĆNO ČIŠĆENJE' 
sa '7th Heaven'
Mislim da ne govorim mnogo o tome koliko zapravo volim da vodim računa o svojoj koži na blogu koliko to možete čuti i videti na mom Instagramu ili Twitteru. Opsednuta sam svim stvarima veznim za kožu i nikad mi nije dosta tonika, kremica, mistova a naročito maski za lice. I danas sam jako uzbuđena što ću vam pokazati ovaj post i predstaviti novu kampanju jednog od mojih omiljenih brendova kozmetike '7th Heaven'. Naime njihova nova kampanja 'Prolećno čišćenje' služi da nas podseti da se leto bliži a proleće je pravo vreme da krenemo da vodimo malo više računa o našoj koži. Za mene nema boljeg osećaja od onog kada posle dugog dana skinem šminku i stavim neku od maski za lice, u zavisnosti od toga kako se osećam. Jedan od razloga zašto jako volim 7th heaven je to što imaju različite maske sa različitim namenama, npr. za relaksaciju, čišćenje pora, osvežavanje kao i mnoge druge. A često izbacuju nove maske, pa su tako i za ovu kampanju pripremili sjajne maske za vaše 'prolećno čišćenje' .Sve mirišu divno i sve su sa prirodnim sastojcima, a što je najvažnije ne testiraju svoje proizvode na životinjama. Maska koju ja ovde nosim je od borovnica i služi za osvežanje kože, što je naročito dobro kada se uspavate vikendom i deluje vam da ne bi ste izlazili ceo dan iz kreveta. Mislim da svakako treba probati ove maskice, kako bi ste se i vi sami kao i vaša koža uverili da stvarno jesu sjajne.  Naravno ne zaboravite da u komentarima napišete da li ste ikada probali ove maske, kako vam se svidjaju i koje su to vaše tajne za sjajnu kožu.


xoxo Angelina







Comments

  1. That sounds like an amazing face mask. Thank you for sharing. I will check this brand out.
    XO
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have never really been very adventurous with face masks, but I think I need to start trying them out! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely try some out, they can only do good!

      Delete
  3. Great post !
    Follow for follow ?
    New post at my blog https://hisandherway.blogspot.ba/ ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts