MY FAVORITE FALL ACCESSORIES + I'M STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL


made in collaboration with Shein.com


Hello everyone and welcome back! So before we start talking about anything else let me just address the fact that I finally have a YouTube Channel! *wow* After sooooo much time of over thinking and cringing over every video I made and didn't upload, I decided to upload it and finally start this new journey! The reason for that is because I really want to grow more on social media, and as time pases by, I realize more and more each day how much I really love being on Internet and sharing my work here. The video I made is pretty cringe worthy and I admit that, since my editing is really bad, but then again, so was my very first post on my blog three years ago! The video I did is a ''What's in my bag'' and I know many of you have requested that on my blog so I decided to create a video on that theme. Hopefully I will be uploading videos few times a week and it would mean so so so so much to me if you guys subscribed!  This being said, let's get into this post! (The video will be down bellow)

MY FAVORITE FALL ACCESSORIES 

Accessories are a huge part of every outfit! It is what completes the outfit and elevates your look. A good fashionista always pays attention on the details and makes sure everything is looking flawless! I love glamorous looks that require a lot of pearls and sparkly things! This fall the focus is on few pieces that I consider MUST HAVES, and that everyone should try at least once! 


This gorgeous shirt you can shop HERE
It fits really beautiful and is perfect for autumn! Definitely a must have!




MINI BAG













HEADBANDS






ROSE GOLD JEWELRY






photos by Nina Ra



And as I promised, my new video is up on my channel Pop Angel and you can check it out here! Hope you like it and decide to subscribe!
 Love Angelina

SHOP ITEMS FROM MY NEW VIDEO

xoxo



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts