PASTEL PINK IN FALL

in collaboration with Shein.com



HOLDING ON TO FALL

I feel like everywhere around me everybody has already started getting into the Christmas spirit. Don't get me wrong, I am really excited for the upcoming season, but Fall is still around and I feel as if we shouldn't hurry into Winter YET but rather enjoy these few weeks of Fall we have left. Fall may not be as exciting and thrilling as Holiday season and time around Christmas, but it is still very breathtaking and beautiful, and I don't see the point of skipping the loveliness this season can show.  Today's pics may be a little bit darker as there was no sign of sun at all today, but I feel like they fit the theme of fall quite well. What do you think?




 THE OUTFIT

This lovely jacket, which is my definite favorite this month is from Shein.com and you can purchase it HERE. It is available in two different colors and is really good quality!

The rest of the outfit is pretty simple, and I linked similar items, since I couldn't find exact. As always I left few options, with different prices and styles, just cause I like to give you guys few good options! :)
SHOP MY LOOK










Photo by: @nina_ra_

Comments

  1. I love the details of this jacket! And I agree let's enjoy fall and not rush Christmas.
    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelep outfit, sako je presladak!
    www.bebagottel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great, and those boots are stunning xo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is pretty classy and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts