LAST POST OF 2017



Can you actually believe it's almost 2018? I know, you can't... This 2017 flew by so fast and sincerely I don't feel bad about it at all. 2017 wasn't really a great year , for me personally but I also think generally as well. But one thing is for sure, having to face all these difficult moments in my life I had to learn to see the best in things, and I feel that might be one of the reasons I feel like I have grown so much in this year. Even tho I haven't changed my life drastically or grown my business as I wanted to, growing mentally is my biggest achievement of this year. Anyhow, I am super excited to see how 2018 is going to go, and I hope next year at this time when I sit down to write my last post of 2018 I'll be at much better state and a much better person than I am today.
















This gorgeous fur vest is from Shein and you can shop it HERE. The quality is unbelievable especially since it is faux, and everyone has been asking me if it is real. So soft and cozy, perfect for upcoming winter days! It comes in few different colors, but I think this one is my definite favorite!
















I WISH YOU ALL HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND AN AMAZING 2018!



Great deal on women denim - HERE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts