Top shoes of the week ♥

Hi dolls! Happy Sunday,hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day. This whole week I have been running into so many gorgeous shoes and I can not wait to show them to you guys. Currently they are all on my shoe wish list and I really hope they appear in my closet soon! So here they are, my favorite shoes of the week! Don't forget to comment and share!

Cao svima! Nadam se da svi uzivate u ovom predivnom danu, nedelji. Cele nedelje sam se susretala sa mnogim divnim cipelama i jedva cekam da ih podelim sa vama. Trenutno se sve ove cipele nalaze na mojoj wish list-i a iskreno se nadam da ce se u skorije vreme pojaviti u mom ormanu! Tako da evo ih, moj izbor najboljih cipela ove nedelje! Ne zaboravite da komentarisete i podelite.


STEVE MADDEN
Fringly



MULTICOLOUR ROCKSTUD 1973 SLING-BACK STILETTO PUM



GIANVITO ROSSI

LACE UP CUT OUT HEELS


BELTED ZIP-UP PEEP TOE BOOTIES

Charlotte russe



BALENCIAGA SPY SANDALS

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Mayerling Sandals

Comments

  1. love your style!
    In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with dress formal dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts