Be the Prom Queen with Sherry London

Hi, dolls! It's almost that time of year when we are all out and about prom. I graduated last year so I know how hard it can be to choose the right dress for this event. Luckily I am always there for my readers and this time I am here to show you how to look your best wearing these amazing dresses from Sherry London.
Now, on this site you have plenty dresses, and depending on your taste you can choose loads of different lengths ,colors , patterns... Here are few outfits that I found really beautiful, and I think you will too!

Ćao svima! Uskoro će sezona matura i kupovanja haljina. Ja sam maturirala prošle godine tako da znam koliko je teško naći pravu haljinu. Na svu sreću ja sam uvek tu za moje čitaoce i ovog puta sam tu da vam pokažem neke od savršenih haljina modne kuće Sherry London. Na ovom sajtu naćiće te mnoge haljine i u zavisnosti od vašeg ukusa naći pravu haljinu za vas. Evo nekoliko haljina u koje sam se ja zaljubila a verujem da će te i vi


For the lace lovers, Sherry London offers this amazing long dress, which will definitely make everyone go crazy about you! Link HERE



I love this dress cause it totally gives that Greek goddess effect, and everyone can look stunning in it.



Two-pieced dressed are a total hit this year!Link HERE


For girls that like short dresses this is the right choice for sure! Link HERE

Now I would not be me if I am not this edgy and I like to dare people to wear something cool like this peace! Anybody accepting my challenge?


Omg, these two-piece dresses are killing me!Link here

Simple and romantic with a touch of lace. Link HERE

Imagine you and your best friend looking fab in matching dresses. Link HERE

As you can see I could do this all day but why don't you click on this link Sherry London and check these dresses yourself. And who knows maybe your perfect dress is right there waiting for you!
Love, Angelina! xx






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts