Crop top

Vacation mode is off and I am back on track! I promise I'll post more often from now on. I am not very happy with these photos but I thougt i might post them so please tell me what you think of them.
They were taken with a phone so that explains it.
I am in love with this gray crop top that I have no idea where i got it.
The shorts is from Levi's and it is super vintagy and bohemian and I love it. My well known Laura Biagiotti bag. I got these glasses from an instagram page called @adjaaccesorize they are super cool and I love em.  So that's it comment and share. Love you dolls. Kisses
,

Comments

  1. slike su odlične..pratim te na gfc :)

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blouse :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : M&M FASHION BITES
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts