Perfect Monday Look

What's up dolls, how are you all doing? Finally me with another outfit post! Today, since it's Monday I decided to keep it as casual as I can, even tho I was beeing a good and organized person for once in my life  and actually picked out my outfit on Sunday night. Long story short this is what I've come up with. I love love love my cheetah shoes! If you guys are following me on Instagram you know I've been obsessed with them lately! Heart sunglasses are def going to be my favourite this spring since I really love the way they fit me.
So that's pretty much it! Write down in the comment section what is your perfect Monday outfit and what do you think of this outfit. And don't forget to subscribe. Love you dolls, kisses!







Pics by: Nina Ra

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts