September #Wishlist

Do I like Net-a-porter? -yes
 Do I like all the clothing on Net-a-porter? -I do
Do I have money to buy those fab clothing pieces? - No, I don't
So what do you do on Net-a-porter? Drool, mostly...

Yes, yes I am a big 'designer clothes' fan, and if I could I would by whole Net-a-porter but unluckily I am not a multimillionaire. But what I can do, and what I think you could find interesting is creating monthly wishlists with all the stuff that I am craving these days. So here it is!

SOPHIA WEBSTER

Bibi Butterfly embroidered suede point-toe flats

I love these babies so much! Actually they were on my wishlist since May and they are absolutely fabulous.

VALENTINO

Printed calf hair, leather and suede sneakers

Love the cheetah, love the burgundy! I fell in love with these babes the instant moment I saw them. And I think now is the right moment to start savin' money for 'em.

GIVENCHY

Medium Antigona bag in burgundy textured-leather

As I said love the burgundy color these days! This bag is so worth buying, I mean look at it!


CHLOÉ

Drew medium textured-leather shoulder bag

This bag is a total hit and I honestly can not get over how good it actually looks! I mean you can wear this bag with Pj-s and still look fab.

VALENTINO

The Rockstud medium leather trapeze bag

*no need for a comment*


STELLA MCCARTNEY

Faux fur gilet

*leaves quietly*


So that is it for today my dolls! Hope you liked the post as much as I did these clothes. Please comment, share and come back, cause the new posts are coming soon! Kisses


Comments

  1. Love all your choices!! My favorites are the firss shoes and Chloé bag ;)
    Xo
    http://catrrine.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts