Hello January!

What's up guys? So, first post of 2016? I am not going to be boring with questions like 'Where did 2015 went?' I am just going to wish you all a great start of 2016. I decided to be a productive blogger for a change and do a photo shoot. I must admit it's quite warm here in Belgrade  for this time of year, so if you are wondering was I freezing my ass off I wasn't.  So the outfit was kind of casual. I am so into turtleneck sweaters this winter, but I don't usually tuck in my hair like this-this was honestly the first time, and I don't even know if it's still trending lol. Same old shoes and fur vest. How do you like this look?
Make sure you follow me so you can keep up with my future posts as I am planning on loads of new things for the blog. Comment down bellows your thoughts and links to your blogs as I will be more than happy to check them out! Kisses!!








 Pics by:

Nina Ra

Comments

Popular Posts