April Wishlist ♥

Hey dolls, how are you all doing! You guys know how much I love writing these posts and how much I love that you guys actually like them a lot! So as (almost) every time at this month, it's time for my new wishlist so today I am sharing with you guys what I want and desperately need in my closet this month!

1.Celine Pink Faux Suede Block Heels

I've been literally obsessed with these shoes! I love every single thing about them and if you are following me on Tumblr you know how much I love them!



2. Givenchy Bambi silk-satin sweatshirt
  
I've fallen in love with this sweatshirt ever since I saw it the first time...Unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere! If you guys know where I can find it please let me know!


3.MIU MIU  NOIR SUNGLASSES


4.Nasty Gal x Kat Maconie Elise Satin Platform
If you follow me on my Instagram you know that I am obsessed with Scream Queens and their fashion. And I know not a lot of people are not crazy about pastels and fur but I love chunky furry heels and obnoxious glitter and I couldn't be happier with myself!



5.C HIARA FERRAGNI Flirting glitter backpack 

I love Chiara Ferragni and her style, and she is one of my biggest icons and inspirations. I love her collection especially these backpacks. I think she did an amazing job and I can't wait to get my hands on this backpack!


6. Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

Do I even need to say that I want them? I mean clearly the whole world does because they get sold out every single time! I heard so much about them and I am keeping my hopes up that I will get them!




So that's it for today guys! I hope you've all enjoyed this post. Make sure you comment down bellow what's on your wishlist and make sure you hit that FOLLOW button. Love you all so much and hope to see you in my next post! 

Comments

Popular Posts