Favourite Pink Bags for The #Spring2016

What's up dolls! How is your weekend going so far. I usually reserve my Saturday evenings for catching up with some new blog posts and videos, and viewing some online shops while searching for some inspiration. I've been sick this whole week and haven't been able to blog and this evening felt like the best time to share something with you guys.

I love pink! Pink has been my obsession ever since I was a young girl. Recently I've been lacking some pink bags in my closet so I decided to look up some new bags and see what internets best shops have to offer us this Spring. Pinks and pastels are a huge trend this S/S and even if you are not as girly as I am you should def consider getting yourself one! Let's get right into it!


1. Kate Spade NY  'cedar street - cami' crossbody bag
 Kate Spade is one of my favourite bag designers and I really love her newest collections. I  feel like she has one of those elegant and classy designs that I absolutely adore.

2.K 'cedar street - maise' satchel


3.  'Mini Miss Sicily' Satchel
This bag is my biggest obsession lately! I love everything about it and I feel like it would be such a 'never gets old' piece. 






3. Dior- Lady Dior bag


4.SALVATORE FERRAGAMO 'Darina' tote
5.'emerson place - small maise' satchel


6. Fendi mini '3Jour' Tote

7. Michael Kors large 'Jet Set' crossbody

Don't Forget!

Your new pink bag won't make a full impression if it is not decorated with one of these gorgeous pink Faux Fur Pomopom Clips! These are such a big trend and they are Literally So Cute!




So that is it for today guys!  Hope you liked this post or enjoyed it or even found it helpful. Please take a moment to follow me and share this post! Comment down bellow your thoughts and I'll see you soon dolls! Kisses


Comments

Popular Posts