How To Never Have A Bad Hair Day


You guys really seem to love my 'How to' blog posts, so here I am, back at it again with learning you guys some badass tips that you might wanna write down cause they could save your life one day. Even if you don't like my posts (but I mean srsly what kind of person are you) , you still might wanna hang around and read these, because you certainly don't like a Bad Hair Day. Now I am not gonna act like little miss perfect, I have my bad hair days also. Sometimes I don't like doing my hair or I am too lazy (as a matter of fact I just had one today). But when I want to I always have my hair 'on point' and I manage that with these few simple easy hacks. Let's take a look, shall we?


  • Flyaways can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. I particularly have frizzy hair and I deal wit these every day. Luckily there is a good tip for us frizzy dolls out there .To tame flyaways, spray a toothbrush with hairspray then gently brush your hair into place. The light application of hairspray will give you hold without it being so stiff.


  • If you deal with a lifeless, no volume hair, you should really become friends with dry shampoo. Dry shampoo can instantly lift your hair while also making it look fresher.

  •  Another tip for all of you who have no volume hair is to while blow drying it, to not dry it straight down but turning your head upside down and dry it that way. When you lift your head your hair will  have as twice as much volume. 


  • Know your hair type. Using the right shampoos and conditioners is really important. And if you are short on the budget and can't spend a lot of money on expensive shampoos, buy just an expensive conditioner, or leave-in hair treatments.


  • Pay attention to your diet. For a good looking hair you need tons of water, vitamins and also fish oil. 


  • Accessorize. When your hair is really looking lame af your only hope is a beanie. They are cute, fashionable and really good secret keepers. I mean can you guess when was the last time these girls washed their hair? Exactly. 

  • Sea salt spray! If your beachy waves look way too neat and fine you can always mix water with some salt and use that to make your hair much messier and beachy.


  • When you are not at home and you are dealing with frizzy hair, instead of carrying a hairspray with you, you can just carry dryer sheets. They work just as good, if not even better and they are super easy to carry. 


  • If you have a curly hair which is looking very weird and dead, use a thermal water in spray to keep it in life and not looking frizzy. 


  • Master some basic hairstyle ideas. Sometimes a good hairstyle can lift your whole look.



Thanks for reading. If you've enjoyed this post make sure to comment down bellow your fave hair tips and tricks and how do you fight a bad hair day. That's it for today, hope you subscribe and I'll see yall tomorrow. Kisses xoxo

Comments

  1. This was super helpful, especially the flyaways and beachy waves part. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts